The Seafinn boats have to some extent been self-adapted and perhaps also built in relation to the customer’s wishes. At some point, a standard version of the Seafinn 411 came out, for which there is also an old sales brochure. This is the version we have. There is only one side door in the wheelhouse, instead there is a staircase with a sliding hatch up to the aft platform. We really appreciate that, both during sailing and when we sit outside in good weather.
Compared to the original layout, rebuildings and additions have been made that make the boat even more suitable for living onboard.
- Rebuilt pantry with extra upper cupboards, large fridge/freezer to port and stove to starboard
- Rebuilt wheelhouse with folding table and large shelf for all the boat’s papers and pilot books
- Washing machine and storage room in side cabin (before 2009)
- Extra upper cabinets in aft cabin (before 2009)
- The aft toilet has a separate shower cubicle (before 2009)
- Cover for the roof hatches (before 2009)
- Both white cover and shade cover for the windows in the wheelhouse (before 2009)
- Insulation with 38mm armaflex where possible (2010-2011)
- Water-borne heat with several heat sources:
- Reflex Oil stove with heat recovery that provides a very dry bathroom (2010-2011)
- electric cartridge or heat exchanger for engine heating (2014). This can be supplemented with heat from an electric radiator in the wheelhouse and in the bathroom (2019)
- Front triangle – here the front toilet has been removed in favor of a 1½-man berth and desk with office chair and bookcase (2010-2011)
- Cockpit table on pedestal (2011). New table top from 2019
- Foldable bar stool (2012) that matches the height of the table in the wheelhouse, so that 5-6 people can sit and eat
- 200 l holding tank (2014)
- Salon with 32” TV and cinema sound (respectively 2015 and 2010), new foam in cushions (2019), new carpet and cushion covers (2022)
- Floor heating in half of the salon, in the pantry and parts of the toilet room (2016)
- 75 m stainless anchor chain (2018)
- Condensation-free double glazing in all windows (2018-2022)
- New Mastervolt charging system (2018-2021) with Chargemaster Plus 12/75-3, SCM60 MPPT-MB solar charge controller controlling 1000W solar cells, Mastershunt 500, EasyView 5, 700W inverter (AC Master 12/700). The system automatically supplies 3 battery banks and we can see the charging current/consumption together with power status on the consumption battery bank. In addition, the system can be programmed for individual needs.
- LED lights everywhere, including several with the option of red (night) light (2019)
- Tent for the aft deck (2022)